Thursday, March 19, 2009

We are not very well-known, but our flag is awesome.


Emilio Pucci Ari print hooded top,280 Netaporter

The designer may not know that Estonia exists, the lucky owners may not know Estonia exists, but this top is making me feel patriotic like nothing has before. But even if it didn't, I'd still adore it. The shape is great and the pattern will instantly slim you by at least 15 pounds. Plus, despite is being a hoodie (something which greatly robs any garment's appeal for me), it looks sophisticated and chic. Too bad about the price tho.
In the words of Friedrich Nietzsche (translated from german to estonian to english, which kills), I'll close this post and let you wonder which side the real meaning of my double-meaning quote I mean : "But this lesson I'll leave to you as a farewell, you fool: where you can no longer love, there you must go away! "

No comments:

Post a Comment