Thursday, May 14, 2009

When you can't get Chanel's gun shoes...

Maffia Shoes for up-and-coming mobsters and gangsters $57.99

Well, this is one of the options for footwear when you decide to get into organised crime. However, I strongly suggest getting a pair of crocs. For the times when you have to beat sense into those who don't want to give you their hard-earned money or go to war with your chosen enemy or need to kill people for a living. Yes. Crocs. Because they are comfortable. Because they are light. Because they are quirky and fun. Because blood and gore on rubber blobs ain't so painful to look at. In fact, I bet every self-respecting mobster has a pair of crocs to step into when going on a job. Wouldn't want to get all that damn dirty, smelly, scummy evidence on $3000 Armani's, right? Life's not easy...

Then again, these are pretty sweet.

While I am already typing here, I'd like to take the opportunity to hit myself in the head. *Does so* Been very busy and very strange lately but I will write more often from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment