Friday, May 15, 2009

This isn't right. vol.1


Designer : (reluctant, apologetical) "Grandpa, I know you think most of the clothes I make are a little inappropriate... (excited) I want to redeem myself now, so I took one of your dres- I mean SWEATERS and... Well, here's a picture."
Grandpa : (appalled) "God..."
Designer : "Doesn't she look lovely in it? Such a divine expression!"
Grandpa : (shocked, almost terrified)"..."
Designer : "Is something wrong?"
Grandpa : "Son..."
Designer : (still cheerful and enthusiastic) "Oh yes, I'm sorry I stole your sweater but don't worry, I've got a $325 pricetag on it. I'll get you a new one."
Grandpa : "..................................................I am speechless."

Considering his grandson doesn't need more money than sense and realising he shouldn't contribute in any way to the overload of said money Grandpa rewrote his will leaving the young designer nothing but a pair of his underwear. Sadly this story will have an ending. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment